Saturday, March 10, 2018

Who Is Maddie Holburn?

     Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend and a satisfying Saturday. I can't wait to show you guys what I've worked on regarding Maddie Holburn! As I mentioned in my last blog, I had some issues with who was going to play Maddie in the film intro. After begging my friend Haley, along with some bribes, she agreed to help me. Everything seems to be moving along. Here are specific details on Maddie Holburn:


(This is a picture of the real actress who is playing Maddie Holburn)

Eye color: Blue
Height: 5'2
Hair color: Light brown
Hair style: Curly, parted to the side
Style: Converse, jeans, t-shirt, soccer jacket
Favorite sport: Soccer
Interests: Photography, writing, biking, etc.
Personality traits: humble, shy,
Age: 15 (freshman in high school)
Parents marital status: divorced
Relationship status: single

     After lots of research on how to create a perfect and detailed main character, I've learned to pay attention to the details. Success is in the details, so I've made sure to keep in mind everything about her physical appearance. I've also included multiple things that Maddie likes to do, in order to have some background info on who Maddie is, and why she is the way she is. According to my research, in order to successfully create a character, many details need to be closely considered. One thing to consider is never to "overlook daily interactions". As I said before, the success is in the details, and that is what important. The small details can unveil the most.

Anyways, I'll continue my planning and update you guys with more information tomorrow. Thanks for reading, I hope you have a great rest of the night. Talk to you tomorrow!

8 Ways to Write Better Characters. (2015, December 30). Retrieved March 10, 2018, from http://www.writersdigest.com/writing-articles/by-writing-goal/improve-my-writing/8-ways-to-write-better-characters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Introduction!

Click here for the final film introduction!