Friday, April 6, 2018

Group Meetings!

     Hey everyone! Happy Friday! I hope you had a fabulous week. I had a great week. I was extremely productive with finalizing my planning and going over all of my work and research in order to ensure that my project is as good as possible. A slight change has been added to the film introduction; it is more of a suspense film with drama as well. It was originally just a drama film, but I wanted to make it a little scarier.

     Last class, we were put in groups and we had to discuss our projects with each other and share our progress. I got lots of extremely helpful feedback from my group and they helped me with minor details and helped me make my project as good as possible. They had lots of extremely creative ideas with certain aspects of the film that I had not even thought of. We shared feedback with each other and overall helped each other a lot, I really enjoyed working with my group. Here is a picture of my group members.




     Thanks for reading everyone! I'll update you on everything tomorrow. I finished shooting but I wanted to save that for the next post to leave you guys on a little bit of a cliffhanger. (dun dun dun!) Talk to you tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Introduction!

Click here for the final film introduction!