Sunday, March 11, 2018

Planning Outline & Shooting

     Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful and extremely relaxing and refreshing weekend, where you got time to recover from the long week of hard work. After closely planning and making sure I have all of the details on Maddie Holburn's character, I have decided to move on with my planning for the film intro. I am going to begin filming next week, and I will update all of you on everything that I am doing in order to ensure that the film intro is as good as possible. I researched multiple things that can make or break a film:

1. Depth Of Field
2. Frame Rate
3. Shutter Speed
4. Camera Movement
5. Don't Blow Out The Highlights
6. Framing
7. Lighting
8. Color Correction
9. Film Emulation

movie shooting Gallery

     All of these 9 aspects to shooting can make a film look really great or really bad. I want to use this picture posted above in order to remind myself that multiple things are needed when filming. Cameras, sound, editing, mise-enscene, acting, and even more. This photo reminds me that a lot is going on during the middle of shooting. When shooting next week, I will be sure to have all of the 9 specifics in mind, and even more. I plan to briefly introduce the main character and what happens to her when she discovers the newspaper. Maddie will use the newspaper to her advantage, and good things will begin to happen to her. I want to have rough shots of those scenes done by next week. After my rough shots, I can view them in order to see what I can improve and fix, while still having time to work on everything.

     Thanks for reading everyone! I'll keep you posted on my film intro journey. Talk to you guys soon.

Kroll, N. (2013, October 17). How to Shoot Video for Film: 9 Things to Pay Attention To. Retrieved March 11, 2018, from http://www.indiewire.com/2013/10/how-to-shoot-video-for-film-9-things-to-pay-attention-to-33838/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Introduction!

Click here for the final film introduction!