Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Shooting Locations!

Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday! Spring break is almost here! I hope you had a terrific Tuesday. I researched how to choose specific places for filming. It made it a lot easier to know which locations I was interested in. It mostly said to consider elements, light, etc. and how it would work with my film intro. Today, after school, I went around town looking for places that I could possibly use to shoot in. These are some of the places I've considered:

1. My house
2. Haley's house
3. Town Center
4. Weston Hills Country Club
5. Weston Hills Golf Course
6. Country Isles Plaza
7. Any park in Weston with swings
8. Publix (for winning lotto ticket scene)
9. The beach (for pretty montage shots)
10. Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale (for establishing shots)

I am still considering which places I want to shoot in, but narrowing it down makes it a lot easier for me. They are all pretty close to where I live, so it should not be difficult for me to get to these places in order to shoot.

All in all, I will decide which places I want to use for the film introduction. Thanks for reading guys, talk to you soon!

11 Tips for Location Scouting. (n.d.). Retrieved March 20, 2018, from https://www.videomaker.com/article/c18/8946-11-tips-for-location-scouting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Introduction!

Click here for the final film introduction!