Thursday, March 22, 2018

Newspaper, letter, text, or voice mail?

Hey everyone! Happy Thursday, I hope you're having a thankful Thursday (I ran out of synonyms for good that start with T because terrific is overused). I can feel spring break getting closer and closer as every day passes! It's almost here, and then I can use my week to shoot and prepare.

     My dilemma for today was deciding how Maddie Holburn will receive her messages. The messages that tell her what will happen in the next 24 hours are either supposed to be from a letter, newspaper, text, or voice message. Originally, I was going to do the message out of a letter or newspaper. However, I've considered that this is 2018, and technology is extremely prevalent in today's society. Due to that, I was debating between whether to use a text message or a voice message. The text gave me a little bit of a Pretty Little Liars type of vibe.


     Although Pretty Little Liars is one of my favorite TV shows, I feel like it is too similar. Therefore, I have decided to go with the voice message. Also, the voice message can play over a montage of Maddie seeing that actual thing happen, which emphasizes the effect that it is true. I'll either have to alter my voice or ask someone to record it for me. I'm very excited to see how it ends up.

     Thanks for reading guys! I'll talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day!

H. (2014, July 03). 'PLL' Flashback: The Girls Receive Texts From 'A'. Retrieved March 22, 2018, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_kNoliC-BM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Introduction!

Click here for the final film introduction!