Monday, March 26, 2018

Preparing to shoot!

Hey everyone! Happy Monday, it's finally spring break! I hope you're having a magnificent Monday. Now that it is finally spring break, I can use my time to prepare to shoot. This is a list of things that I need to do:

1. Double check with Haley when she can meet
2. Finish planning all of the shots for every scene
3. Make sure the costume design is how I want it
4. Record all of the voice messages Maddie will listen to
5. Make sure I can film in the locations I need
6. Shoot!

Of course, there are more little details that I need to fix and worry about while shooting and preparing to shoot, but these are the main topics I need to keep in mind to ensure that we have successful shooting. I researched how to plan an effective shooting schedule, and I learned a lot. I think that research is one of the most important, if not the most important parts of putting together a film. There is always room for improvement and room to learn more information that can be integrated into your film to make it better. To me, the most important aspect of shooting that I read from the text is that communication is key. I am working alone on this project, so making decisions has not been difficult for me. I only need Haley, my actress, so communication is simple.

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll talk to you guys soon.

Z. (2016, September 13). How to Plan an Effective Shooting Schedule. Retrieved March 26, 2018, from https://www.nyfa.edu/student-resources/how-to-plan-an-effective-shooting-schedule/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Introduction!

Click here for the final film introduction!