Sunday, April 1, 2018

Turning something bad into something good!

Hey guys. I'm officially done trying. I don't want to do this film introduction anymore, I don't care to. I've deleted all of my planning files and I'm telling my teacher I'm quitting. JUST KIDDING! APRIL FOOLS! Now, what's a blog post without my classic peppy introduction?

Hey everyone! Happy Sunday! I hope you had a spectacular spring break. As you may remember, last post we had a bit of a dilemma with Haley's surprise vacation. With her being gone, that meant that I could not shoot, as I had planned to do. I was stuck in a sticky situation, but I made the best out of it. Instead of using my time to shoot, I used my time to further plan down to every single detail, make arrangements, and make sure everything was in order so that when I do get to shoot next week, it'll be a smooth and easy process.

I was reading this article  about how Director Daniel Espinosa's "Life" opening scene was filmed. I think it was a very unique way of filming and it inspired me and my creativity. Under this text is an image from the film. While shooting, I will remember to stay creative, remember the little details matter, and remember to always stay original and authentic and to have some personal touches shine through my introduction. I look forward to next week, I can't wait to finally begin shooting. Although I was faced with an obstacle, I overcame my issue and turned it into something positive. I've learned never to hope for one thing, because things may not always go as planned, and that is when you'll need a backup plan. I will always stay hopeful and positive and nothing will turn me away from my goal of creating the best film introduction that I can.

Life 3 Sony final

Thanks for reading guys, I hope you had an amazing spring break. Also, Happy Easter! I need to get going because I'm about to participate in a family egg hunt with my mom and my brothers. I can't wait! Talk to you guys soon!

Guerrasio, J. (2017, March 26). How the incredible opening shot of the new sci-fi thriller 'Life' was made. Retrieved April 01, 2018, from http://www.businessinsider.com/life-opening-shot-scene-2017-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Introduction!

Click here for the final film introduction!