Sunday, April 8, 2018

Everything Coming Together (For The Most Part)

     Hey everyone. Happy Sunday. I hope you had an amazing and relaxing weekend. I dedicated my weekend to filming the film introduction and editing it as well. Next week the project is due! I can't believe time has flown so quickly already. It seems as if yesterday I was picking "AICE Media Studies" on my course selection card, and now I'm just about finishing up the AICE Exam portfolio project!

     After hours and days planning, researching, and making sure every detail was perfect, the film introduction is coming together. It is coming together extremely nicely. I cannot wait to show you guys my finished project, but, for now I've got to grind it out and continue to work and edit and perfect every detail. My phone has been broken for a couple of weeks now and that means that I cannot take pictures or record videos or audio so that made it very difficult to film. However, I worked around the issue by using my friends' and family's phones. There are always bumps in the road, but they are not full cracks that will take your car off of the track! (If that makes any sense). Basically, yes, it made it very difficult that I could not rely on my phone, but it was something that I worked around. Life throws many curveballs at you! (Once again, not even sure if that's how the saying goes).

     Thanks for reading guys. I feel like we've developed a connection and bond these past weeks and blogging my whole experience and journey has really been enjoyable for me, so I thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this. Talk to you guys soon, enjoy the rest of your Sunday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Introduction!

Click here for the final film introduction!